Check out some of the things that we have coming up this week!
- We are looking forward to seeing you at conferences.
- Report cards will be sent home with students on Monday, Nov. 6.
- Our PTC is hosting a Scholastic book fair next week. Our class will shop on Wednesday from 10:00-10:15. The book fair will also be open for shopping during parent-teacher conferences.
- Jet’s pizza night is Thursday, November 9! Order pizza and mention your child’s teacher!
- Goodies Factory Fundraiser items will be delivered to Georgetown Elementary on Tuesday, Nov. 14. Items must be picked up between 3:00 and 5:30 that day.
- We are beginning our dive into unit 3 where we will be looking at multiplying and dividing fractions.
- Students are gathering evidence to write a literary essay analyzing a character from our book club books.
- We are investigating why water levels change in the Great Lakes over time.
We spent some time with our buddies in Mrs. Stutz’s class on Halloween doing some fun math activities. Check out the fun below!
Also, BIG Thank You to Hayley Banach who was noticed by Mrs. Reagan for representing our class with the values of Be Nice-Work Hard-Learn Well! She helped ear our class an OUTSTANDING! Well done, Hayley!
Lastly, we’ve finished reading our book club books and are starting to look back through them to hunt for evidence that supports our theories about character traits. This hard work now will make drafting our character essays simpler when we plug the information into our outlines!