- Our Valentine’s activity for fifth grade will be a classroom activity.
- We will NOT need parent volunteers for our activity, but we will be asking for snack donations. Please follow this link to sign up for Valentine’s Day!Here’s how it works in 3 easy steps:
1. Click this link to go to our invitation page on SignUp.com!
2. Enter your email address: (You will NOT need to register an account on SignUp.com)
3. Sign up! Choose your spots – SignUp.com will send you an automated confirmation and reminders. Easy!
- We will have classroom Valentine exchanges on February 14. If your child chooses to participate, please send in a Valentine for every student in the class. Cooley Valentine’s List
Parent chaperones are needed for fifth-grade camp, which is on May 17-18.
- A form came home this past week with information about volunteering as a chaperone.
- If you’re interested in volunteering, please return the form no later than Wednesday, February 14.
- Names of interested parents will be entered into a drawing.
- All parents will be notified whether they’ve been selected on February 28.
- We are continuing Unit 5: Division with Whole Numbers and Decimals.
- We will begin a research unit in both reading and writing.
- We are finishing up our unit on Life In the Colonies. Students will have a test early this week on this unit. The study guide has been sent home.
- We continue our unit called, “Ch-Ch-Changes,” that has to do with matter.