Hello, Parents! I am so excited to touch base with you next week during conferences! Believe it or not, we are on our last leg of the year and that means looking ahead to middle school success. Speaking of middle school, we had our visit this week and below are some pictures of our experience. Our class had lots of good questions and hopefully got some nervousness out of the way as we look ahead!
Check out some happenings below!
- March 8th
- Georgetown’s spring conferences will be held Monday, March 11 and Wednesday, March 13. A conference confirmation slip was sent home last week. Cooley Conferences 2018-19 – Spring Conferences (2019)
Middle School Music Information Nights
- The middle school music programs will be hosting 3 information nights for parents and students interested in participating.
- All events are the same, so families may choose the option that work best for them:
- Tuesday, March 12 – 5:30-9:00 PM – Riley Street Middle School
- Wednesday, March 13 – 5:30-9:00 PM – HHS main campus media center
- Thursday, March 14 – 5:30-9:00 PM – Baldwin Street Middle School
- The Scholastic book fair will be at Georgetown next week,
- Our class will preview on Tuesday, March 12 at 10:30.
- We will shop on Thursday, March 14 at 10:30.
- The end of fifth grade is full of exciting events. For your convenience, we’ve created a list of important dates. We’ve linked it to each of our blogs; you can view it here.