The cost for fifth-grade activities this year is $100. That includes camp + celebration! This is our main 5th-grade fundraiser! Families of fifth graders can choose to pay their $100 or can use this fundraiser to raise some or all of the money to help off-set the cost.
- Starts Thursday, October 10th
- Orders are due on Monday, October 28th with payment for all items
- Delivery of items is Thursday, November 21st. Please plan to pick up orders between 3pm-5pm. We cannot hold ANY items overnight!
We get 40% back from our sales. That means if a student sells $250 worth of items, he or she will have covered the cost of the activities fee.
Please make one, total check payable to Georgetown Elementary!
Goodies Factory Fundraising!
- A letter will be sent home with students on Thursday, Oct. 10 explaining the fifth grade activity fee.
- The 5th grade activity fee of $100, minus any money earned by fundraising, is due on or before February 1, 2019. Once the fundraiser is complete, you will be informed of the remaining balance due.
- Goodies Factory fundraiser orders and payment are due on Monday, Oct. 28.
- We will kick off the fundraiser with students on Thursday, Oct. 10.
- Please turn in one check payable to Georgetown Elementary for the entire order.
- Plan to pick up ALL items on Thursday, November 21st, from 3:00-5:00 PM.
- Please note that we cannot hold any items overnight!
- Jet’s Pizza night tonight! When you order, be sure to mention your teacher’s name.
- Urban Hay Day October 12
- Mrs. Ball and Mrs. Neinhuis will be in the dunk tank from 11:15-11:30!
- Early Release and Popcorn Day Friday, October 18
- Turkey Trot on Tuesday, October 29
- We are getting into our second unit, addition and subtraction with decimals.
- Students should be completing Moby Max Fact Fluency practice at home for five minutes per day unless they have mastered all math facts.
- We’re working on strategies that help us bring our stories to life and continuing to write our narrative pieces.
- Students should be reading for 20 minutes each night and filling out the reading log.
- We’ll begin discussing collaborative work practices and scientific understanding prior to our first unit.
- We will be continuing our second unit, Three Worlds Meet.
Picture This…Our Class at Work!
We used decimal cards with isolated place values to work with decimal numbers.
We were bombarded with decimals, numbers , and place value!