- Fractions concepts – equivalency, comparing fractions
- Establishing reader’s and writer’s workshop.
- Home reading expectations will start on Monday; students will need parent signatures/initials on their reading logs.
The Walkathon is coming up and is our primary fundraiser for the year and will consist of two times for different grades. The event schedule for Friday, September 22nd is as follows:
- 9:45a.m. – 10:30 a.m.:, Kindergarten, 1st and 2nd Grade
- 10:45 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.: 3rd, 4th and 5th Grade
The parent club is looking for parent participation and volunteers for setup and teardown. If you are interested in helping out, look for information coming home with your child.