What’s Coming Up – Week of December 18-22

Good afternoon and Happy Friday!  Whew! With the Holiday Program, it sure made for a busy week!  We have one week left before our holiday break!  This next week should be filled with wrapping up a few loose ends academically and then celebrating together on Friday.

Last call to signup for anything for our Holiday Breakfast on Friday, Dec 22 from 9:45-10:45! Click the link here to check out what we still need!   Please see the following message from Mrs. Reagan regarding our parties, parent volunteers and parking:

Dear Parents,
Our class holiday party will be attended by the volunteers that are running the party.  This is due to limited parking (snow).  Mrs. Reagan has asked that I submit names of those people who are volunteering to run the party so that she can clear background check information in advance.
I have explained to the children to that this is a volunteer-run party — so not all parents will be attending.  If your child is begging you to come, explain to your child that you cannot come because it is for the parents running this party only.  Thank YOU for your help!
If you are part of the volunteer team (those helping run the party), your names are below.  If I have missed anyone, please let me know by Monday at 4 pm.  
List of parent volunteers:
  • Kim Newenhouse
  • Elizabeth Sayers
  • Amanda Oldebekking
  • Kelli Burri
  • Megan Lemke
  • Holly Peterson
  • Elizabeth Schollart
  • Allison Parm
  • Shannon VanderPloeg

I’m looking forward to it! Below are some pictures from this week!

Making crafts with our kindergarten buddies!