Hello Parents! February has come to a close and we are getting closer and closer towards some busier times in 5th Grade! With all of the things happening and coming up, we thought it would be helpful to put a new PAGE on our blogs called “Important Upcoming Dates.” Here, you can view a live link to some very important dates and events that affect your fifth-grader. Please view this carefully and since this is a living document, please know that some dates and times may be subject to change. We will do our best to inform you of any changes that could happen well in advance.
- March 9 – Early release day
- March 12 & March 14 – Parent/teacher conferences. Conference times were sent home on Monday on a brightly colored half-sheet . Please communicate any conflicts with me ASAP and we will work together for a solution.
- March 15 – Instrument fittings at Georgetown during the school day.
- Teachers from the middle school will be coming to Georgetown from 12:00 – 3:30 and will bring band and orchestra instruments here to have the students try them out.
- NEW BLOG TAB! For your convenience, we’ve added a list of important dates through the end of the school year to our blogs. To view this list, click on the “Important Upcoming Dates” tab at the top of the page.
- Chaperones for fifth-grade camp have been selected; parents who expressed interest should have received an email from their child’s teacher indicating whether or not they’ve been selected.