Counselors from Baldwin Street Middle School visited fifth-grade classrooms today to talk with students about course selection.
- All students take four core classes: ELA, science, social studies, and math.
- Students can choose from a variety of exploratory options to fit their interests or their needs for additional support or challenge in specific content areas.
- Students received course selection sheets. These must be filled out and returned to your child’s teacher with a parent/guardian’s signature by Friday, March 23.
- For a more complete explanation of exploratory options, including course descriptions and promotional videos, see the BMS Counseling page.
- If you have questions or need more information, please contact Baldwin Street Middle School at (616)669-7750 or contact one of the counselors:
Music staff from the middle school also visited this morning to fit students for instruments.
- Students had the opportunity to try out some different band and orchestra instruments.
- Your child will be bringing home some information about these programs.