Hello Parents! Happy (almost) Spring Break Week! 5th graders have been working hard to prepare for the MSTEP test. We have been taking advantage of using computers to review material and increase our tech skills! Hopefully, students feel more comfortable and confident with each session. Below, you can see some of the work we did as we collaborated on a Google Slides Presentation to teach each other and review specific geometry terms.
- March 26 – **Baldwin Street Middle School tour, lunch and registration for classes (afternoon)
- March 30 – April 9 – Spring Break
- April 10, 11, 12 & 17 – M-STEP testing dates for fifth grade. Please avoid scheduling appointments during the school day on these dates if at all possible.
- April 13 – Early release
- We will be finishing up Unit 6: Operations and Word Problems
- We are working on Text-Dependent Analysis which requires responding to reading through thoughtful, crafted writing.
- We will be having a social studies test early in the week on the Revolutionary War. Foldable study guides should be going home each night with your child. Also, students have access to a Unit 6 Quizzizz practice link on our Google Classroom!