Hello Parents! I hope that you’ve had an excellent week! Look below for some updates on what is coming up! Also, look below for some photos of students working on their math skills! They are preparing for our first math test of the year!
- TOMORROW (Friday, Sept. 28) is Eagle Pride Day! Wear your blue and gold or Eagle wear!
- Walk-a-thon is coming up on Friday, Oct. 5.
- This is our ONLY school wide fundraiser.
- Fifth grade will walk from 10:45-11:30.
- Parents are welcome to join us on the track after checking in at the office.
- Click here for more information on fundraising goals and prize structure.
Reminder….The students are expected to read 100 minutes a week. As a parent please initial the log when they read at home, showing you confirm your child has read for the minutes recorded. The log will be turned in every Monday morning.