Happy end-of-the-week, parents! I hope this message finds well and ready to head into the weekend for some R & R! Check out some updates below!
- Early release on Friday, Oct. 12.
- The information came home this week about the 5th-grade activity fee. You can view the information here as well.
- Look for Goodies Factory Fundraiser materials coming home soon to help cover the 5th-grade activity fee.
- Reminder….The students are expected to read 100 minutes a week. As a parent please initial the log when they read at home, showing you confirm your child has read for the minutes recorded.
- Fall party will be on Wednesday, Oct. 31 from 2:15-3:15. Parents are welcome to come and HELP only! Sorry, otherwise there is not enough space in the classrooms!
- Look for a survey coming soon to your email about a sign up to help or volunteer for our class party via SignUp Genius!
I had a question about masks as students prepare for Halloween. See below for guidelines outlined by Mrs. Reagan:
- NO MASKS during the school day, only for the party. This means no masks in the hallway or on the bus loop or on the playground.
- Party time masks: Only if they are NOT SCARY. Who determines if they are scary – I do! If there is a mask I believe might be too scary for others to see, it should NOT be brought to school. Masks that are nice/friendly can only be worn during the class party!