Happy Weekend, Parents! I hope you’ve had a great week! Please find some important updates and reminders below, as well as some snapshots of what we’ve been up to in class. I hope you have a relaxing and enjoyable weekend!
- Parent-Teacher conferences will be held on November 5th and November 7th. A conference time slip is being sent home today. We look forward to meeting with you to discuss your child’s progress. Please email your child’s teacher ASAP if your conference time needs to be rescheduled.
- Goodies Factory fundraiser orders and payment due on Tuesday, Oct. 30.
- Please turn in one check payable to Georgetown Elementary for the entire order.
- The 5th-grade activity fee of $100, minus any money earned by fundraising, is due on or before February 1, 2019. Once the fundraiser is complete, you will be informed of the remaining balance due.
- We have our UNIT 2 MATH TEST on Tuesday! Look in the “Subject Areas” tab and in “Math” to find some online unit 2 review resources. Also, look for some review resources coming home this weekend and on Monday!
- Fall parties will be on Wednesday, Oct. 31 from 2:15-3:15. Students are to bring their costume to school. Time will be given for the kids to change into them prior to the party.
- Early release on Friday, November 2.