Due to the MANY snow days, I have decided to give students the option to complete the social studies test online. If students prefer, they may take the paper & pencil version of the test at school on the day we return.
If your child chooses to take the test online:
- He or she must work on the test with a parent or guardian in the room.
- Use academic honesty and integrity
- He or she must work independently.
- Students may not look at any study materials (study guide, maps, notes, Quizzizz, etc.) while they take the test.
- Students may ask a parent or caregiver to read aloud question(s) that are confusing, but that person may not help the student select answers.
- Students may only take the test one time.
- A parent/caregiver will be asked to agree that the student will follow the guidelines above before the student may complete the test.
I sent an invitation to students via their school email accounts to take the test online if they wish.
Again, taking the test online is OPTIONAL. Students may choose to take the pencil/paper version of the test upon our return to school if they are more comfortable with that method.
Thanks for your willingness to help try something new!