Goodies Factory Fundraising!
- A letter will be sent home with students on Thursday, Oct. 10 explaining the fifth grade activity fee.
- The 5th grade activity fee of $100, minus any money earned by fundraising, is due on or before February 1, 2019. Once the fundraiser is complete, you will be informed of the remaining balance due.
- Goodies Factory fundraiser orders and payment are due on Monday, Oct. 28.
- We will kick off the fundraiser with students on Thursday, Oct. 10.
- Please turn in one check payable to Georgetown Elementary for the entire order.
- Plan to pick up ALL items on Thursday, November 21st, from 3:00-5:00 PM.
- Please note that we cannot hold any items overnight!
- Jet’s Pizza night tonight! When you order, be sure to mention your teacher’s name.
- Urban Hay Day October 12
- Mrs. Ball and Mrs. Neinhuis will be in the dunk tank from 11:15-11:30!
- Early Release and Popcorn Day Friday, October 18
- Turkey Trot on Tuesday, October 29
- We are getting into our second unit, addition and subtraction with decimals.
- Students should be completing Moby Max Fact Fluency practice at home for five minutes per day unless they have mastered all math facts.
- We’re working on strategies that help us bring our stories to life and continuing to write our narrative pieces.
- Students should be reading for 20 minutes each night and filling out the reading log.
- We’ll begin discussing collaborative work practices and scientific understanding prior to our first unit.
- We will be continuing our second unit, Three Worlds Meet.
Picture This…Our Class at Work!