- Parent-teacher conferences will be held on November 18 and 20.
- Individual conference times were communicated earlier this week.
Goodies Factory Fundraiser
- If your child participated in the fundraiser, items must be picked up on Thursday, November 21 between 3:00 and 5:00 PM.
- If you’re unable to pick up items during this time, please make arrangements with a friend, neighbor, or family member.
Thank you to parents who volunteered or donated items for our fall party!
The Bubble Gum Podcast: Episode #4 “Growth Mindset Matters” is LIVE!
- Having a growth mindset is helpful when we encounter struggles, challenges, or even failures. On this episode, we break from our book talks to chat with Tyler, Kendall, and Tessa about recapping what they’ve learned from their interviews with family members. In the last couple of weeks, we set out to learn from adults around us by interviewing them about times where they’ve failed, been challenged, or encountered struggles. In that conversation, the hope was that students can learn from the perseverance and stick-to-it-iveness that their interviewees had to go through before experiencing success. Join us for our recap of what they’ve learned and how we all can apply others’ experiences to our own journeys!
2019 Fall Party Photo ReCap!