- Early Release – Friday, November 15
- Parent-teacher conferences will be held on November 18 and 20.
- Individual conference times were communicated earlier last week. Reference the Fall Conference 2019 Google Form for the schedule!
- Goodies Factory Fundraiser
- If your child participated in the fundraiser, items must be picked up on Thursday, November 21 between 3:00 and 5:00 PM.
- If you’re unable to pick up items during this time, please make arrangements with a friend, neighbor, or family member.
- Georgetown Elementary Holiday Program will be held on December 12.
- Our Class Holiday Party will be on Friday, December 20th and will involve a pancake breakfast for students. Our approximate timeframe will be:
- 9-9:45 setup/cook while students are at specials
- 9:45-10:45 eat/activities/cleanup
- More info, including signup link, to come soon!
- We are getting into our third unit, multiplying and dividing fractions.
- Students should be completing Moby Max Fact Fluency practice at home for five minutes per day unless they have mastered all math facts.
- We’re beginning a reading and writing unit which will focus on theme.
- Students should be reading for 20 minutes each night and filling out the reading log.
- We’re discussing collaborative work practices and scientific understanding.
- We will be continuing our second unit, Three Worlds Meet.
Picture This…Our Class at Work!