- Parent-Teacher Conferences (Monday, March 9 & Wednesday, March 11)
- Please see the link with the Spring parent-teacher conference schedule HERE
- Scholastic Book Fair March 9-13 Our class’s preview day is Tuesday, March 10 and our shopping day is Thursday, March 12.
- Show off your 5th grade spirit! Join us in wearing our 5th grade shirts every Friday
- Important Dates for Fifth Grade Document
March 6 – Early release
March 9 – Baldwin Street Middle School Visit 10:30-2:10 (Mrs. Walenta’s class only)
March 10 – Baldwin Street Middle School Visit 10:30-2:10 (Mrs. Wysocki’s class only)
March 11 – Baldwin Street Middle School Visit 10:30-2:10 (Mrs. Ball and Mr. Cooley’s classes only)
- We are beginning unit 6, Operations and Word problems.
- Students should be completing MobyMax Fact Fluency practice at home for five minutes per day unless they have mastered all math facts.
- We’re beginning a test prep unit, which is a review of topics covered in 5th grade.
- Students should be reading for 20 minutes each night and filling out the reading log.
- We’re continuing our unit: Go With the Flow which investigates invasive species and their impact on our waterways.
- We are continuing our fifth unit, Road to Revolution. We will be examining the events that led to the colonists declaring independence from Britain.
Check this out!