Middle School Transition Information
- This week, each of our fifth-grade classes Zoom meetings with middle school staff.
- An email was sent earlier detailing the process for information for scheduling middle school classes.
- Deadline for scheduling classes in PowerSchool: May 12
- Pink forms must be returned to your child’s teacher by May 12.
- All fifth-grade students in the district will have an extended day camp experience at CranHill Ranch.
- The date for Georgetown students will be Thursday, June 3.
- Students can take their normal mode of transportation to school in the morning.
- The estimated arrival back to school will be around 9:00 PM.
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we are not allowed to bring parent chaperones.
- More information coming soon!
- On Tuesday we will send home balance slips if you participated in the fundraiser.
- The balance or full payment of $60 will be due on Monday, May 24th.
- Please make checks payable to Georgetown Elementary.
What We’ve Been Up To…